List With Date Fields - Volunteer Profile Tab
The List with Date fields (version 6.0) let you choose multiple selections, the same way that the skills list works, except that you can also enter at date for the event. This example tracks prospective volunteers' Health Exam requirement(es) to maintain their volunteer status.
To set up a List with Date field:
- Open File | Field Lists | Volunteer Fields.
- Scroll to List with Date 1 (about line 118) or another available List with Date field.
- Type a name in the Displayed Name field, e.g., Health Exams.
- Check the box in the Use? column by double-clicking it.
- Click the Edit List button at the bottom.
- Click Add. Type a requirement, e.g., Physical Exam.
- Repeat to add, e.g., TB Test done, TB Test due, Vaccination, etc.
- Close. Close Volunteer Fields.
To select a Health Exam requirement for a prospective volunteer:
- Open Volunteers | Profile.
- Find the Volunteer.
- Click the Edit Volunteer button.
- Scroll to the Health Exam field.
- Select each choice to mark it with the >> double arrow.
- On the volunteer's Profile you will see only the selected choices, without the >> double arrows.