Birthday List without Year
Some organizations like to print volunteers' birthdays by month without the birth year. You can produce a report with that list by making a Do-It-Yourself Volunteers spreadsheet.
Do-It-Yourself Volunteers Spreadsheet
- Spreadsheets | Volunteer Spreadsheets | Do-It-Yourself.
- Click Add Spreadsheet and name it, e.g., Birthday List. Save the name.
- Choose each desired field in the middle column - Available Columns - and click Add to include it in Selected Columns. For example, Firstname, Last name, Birth Date Day, Birth Date Day.
- When you click Prepare SS you have the option to use a filter on the volunteers' birth month.
Click Add Spreadsheet and name it, e.g., Birthdays. Save the name.
- Add the desired fields to the spreadsheet, e.g., Firstname, Last name, Birth Date Day, Birth Date Month.
- To add a field, click the desired field in the Available Columns list and then click the Add button.
- You will see your chosen field(s) in the Selected Columns list.
- You can move them up or down on the list to rearrange their order of display on the spreadsheet.
To run the spreadsheet click Prepare SS .
Then click the Prepare button. You could filter on a specific birth month, if desired.
In Excel you can sort this list any way you want. By default it's alphabetical but you might like to sort it on Months.