Determine the Path to the Data
- In the Reporter, click on Help | About the Volunteer Reporter.
- Write down the path to the Data Folder.
- If the path does not begin with C:\ or \\, find out to which computer it is mapped with the following steps:
- Open My Computer | Tools menu | Map Network Drive
- Click in the Drive field to expand it.
- If you can't read the whole path, you can click the Browse button and try to find it by expanding folders or reading share names.
- Write down exactly the path next to the mapped drive letter that matches the path to the data folder.