Restore Data from a Backup on CD v.5.6
First, Select the Proper Data Set
The Reporter restores data to the currently selected data set.
- Open the Volunteer Reporter.
- Go to the File menu | Select Data Set.
- Highlight the correct data set.
- Click the Select button to close
Restore the Data from a CD
Go to the File menu | Restore | Restore Data Files window:
- To the right of the "Restore from A:\" field click the little folder icon
- Navigate to the correct folder or drive
- Scroll down to find the CD drive
- Click once on the CD drive to highlight it
- Click OK
- Back at the "Restore Data Files" screen click OK again
- [If there are two CD drives and you got the wrong one, repeat steps 1-6 but try the other CD drive.]
You will receive several messages:
Are you sure you want to replace your current data with a previous copy of your data?