Restore Data from a Backup v5.7
First, Select or Verify the Proper Data Set
The Reporter restores data to the currently selected data set.
- Make sure everyone is out the Reporter except you.
- Go to the File menu | Select Data Set.
- Highlight the correct data set.
- Click the Select button to close
Restore the Data from a Backup
Go to the File menu | Restore | Restore Data Files window:
- To the right of the "Restore from this file" field click the little folder icon
- Navigate to the correct folder or drive
- Scroll down to find the folder or drive where the backup is saved
- Open the drive and/or folder
- Click the backup file name [e.g., VRdata.zip or VRdata_20091009.zip, etc.] to highlight it
- Click Open
- Back at the "Restore Data Files" screen click OK
You will receive several messages:
Are you sure you want to replace your current data with a previous copy of your data?