Upgrade the Reporter and Touch-Screen Assistant
- Check whether this computer is 64 bit, if so install appropriately.
- Close all the Touch-Screen programs.
- Close all copies of the Reporter except one.
- Backup the Reporter from the file menu in the Reporter [File | Backup].
- Close the Reporter.
- Install the new version from the disc on the workstation. Select Program Only.
- Let it reindex whenever it wants to.
- Let it run Live Update.
- Open the Reporter and let it upgrade the data.
- Install the Touch-Screens Assistant[s] without changing any paths.
- Start the Touch-Screens Assistant[s] and you should be ready to go.
Don't hesitate to call if you have questions.